Skip to main content

[Buzz Korea] My Interest About Korea

South Korea, when i talk about korea surely are endless, too many experiences related to korea i want to share, and i think it'll be a looong story. But don't worry i'll make it shorter and this is my passion about korea.....

The first time i knew about korea four years ago *actually it was late already when compared to my friends who have known korea since they were in junior high school* from korean drama "Full House". It has a good story, it made me curious about the ending and the actor's acting ability -Rain and Song Hye Kyo- makes us, the audience, can feel the joy, sadness and even their cuteness, not only that, even the shooting location was also amazed me, korean drama lovers would know what i mean, yap Han Ji Eun's (Song Hye Kyo) house, located at the side of beach ahhh i'd love to have a house like that one day *dreaming*


image by Visit Korea

Moving from a drama, i began to want to know how korean language was. Because basically i am a person who love to learn foreign language and from this drama, i was curious about how to say "I Love You" in Korean. Hahaha...

Yap after that, i started looking for korean language learning through the internet. Slow but sure, i found several sites that teach korean language, start from the introduction of the letter and then read and write. i learned it all by myself, and i felt "it's really easy huh?" because only by learning it from internet i've started a little bit able to read and write Hangeul "wow it's fun!" that's how i searched harder the korean language learning in the internet, until one day, i was told by a friend that her sister was studying in Korea and she teaches korean language in an Muslimah Indonesia Community in Korea once a week via Skype! I was soooo happy at that time because i could learn from someone who already proficient in Korean. And i immediately join the community and learn korean once a week. Not only from her, i had a free korean language course near my grandmother's house, i also buy some books that i thought good and now my korean language skills become better and better :p I'm really happy! Now i can understand a little bit if there is a korean talk and come interact with them in korean! Yeay!
A lot of friends interested in learning korean language with me when they know i can speak korean hihihi and i was willing to teach them, so that there will be more people who can speak korean and it's good for my experience. :D



Korean Culture. Korean culture is very unique. I like the korean traditional cloth -Hanbok-. I wanted to wear them until one day i was informed that Korean Cultural Center Indonesia organized a 'Hanbok Experience' and i was excited to go there to try it out ahh Hanbok is really beautiful! Wanna know how was my experience wearing Hanbok? okay okay i'll share in the next post okay! :D



Food! Korean food has its own taste for the lovers. The ingredients, cooking techniques and presentation are different. Korean foods are famous for its variety of side dishes called Banchan (반찬). Many korean foods like Kimchi, Bulgogi, Kimbab which is famous in the world. Kimchi is the main ingredients of some korean dishes. I think korean food is very healthy and good for our body because it generally comes from vegetable and meat.



I've tried some korean foods like Kimchi (김치), Ramyeon (라면) and Budaecigae (부대찌개), are you curious about budaecigae? just wait for the next post okay! :p

Kimchi
Budaecigae
 Ramyeon

 and also korean sncaks like Pepero (빼빼로) and Chocopie.
 Choco Pie
 Pepero

I've also tried korean street food like Odeng, odeng very tasty! Everything is delicious and addictive hahaha and fortunately now in Indonesia is not too difficult to find korean restaurants and korean department stores. Especially with the Lotte Mall near my house i feel like i want to buy odeng and kimbab everyday hahaha
Odeng


Kimbab

There is one more thing that makes me more interested in korean, the last two years, the variety show tittled Running Man (런닝맨) has made my day happy after i watching it, is a bit too much yes, but i'm serious, watch running man makes me laugh and laughed until my stomach hurt hahaha they're all funny! In every missions they had to do, was show the audience many interesting and beautiful places that must visit, they also showed a variety of korean traditional foods that make us drooling. The missions that Running Men to do is very creative. I was impressed with their creativity. You should watch it too! XD


image source here

Comments

  1. Help me to LIKE this photo ^o^

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200760072189157&set=o.116376851713894&type=1&theater

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lee So Jung (이소정) - One Lyric

When, I saw you for the first time I knew you were the one. You didn't say a word to me. But love, was in the air. Then you held my hand Pulled me into your world From then on my life Has changed for me Now I'll never feel lonely again Coz you are in my life... Love... How can I explain to you The way I feel inside when I think of you.. I thank you for everything that you showed me. Don't you ever forget that I love you. Love, I know that someday real soon You'll be right next to me. Holding me so tight. So I will always be yours. Although we can't be together now. Remember I am here for you. And I know you're there for me. Whenever I want to be with you I just close my eyes and pretend you're near I see you, I touch you, I feel you, like real Nothing can ever change what I feel inside. How long must I be far away from you? I don't know dear, but I know we are One...

Terjemahan cerpen Bahasa Korea - 바닷가에서 - Di Pantai

바닷가에서 - Di pantai Halo! Saya kembali mencoba menerjemahkan cerpen Bahasa Korea ke dalam Bahasa Indonesia. Cerpen ini saya dapat dari website Oh My Korean, kalian juga bisa download cerpennya di ohmykorean.com Source :  Oh My Korean Aku sering pergi ke pantai. Ada pantai kalau berjalan 5 menit saja dari rumahku, oleh karena itu setiap ada waktu aku pergi ke pantai untuk berenang atau berjalan-jalan. Di pantai ada kepiting, ada juga kerang. Bintang laut juga ada. Oleh karena itu kadang-kadang aku pergi ke pantai bersama Ibu untuk menangkap kepiting dan kerang. Kemudian, kalau aku menemukan cangkang kerang yang bagus aku mengumpulkannya untuk laci mejaku. Adanya pantai di dekat rumah seperti ini sangat menyenangkan tapi terkadang ada juga hal yang tidak diinginkan. Hari ini, setelah makan siang, saat jalan-jalan di pantai bersama kakak, aku menemukan seekor kepiting yang sangat besar. Aku agak takut karena kepitingnya besar tapi karena takjub aku memperhatikan kepiting i

TalkToMeInKorean Iyagi #41 - Drama - Indonesia Translation

Halo semuanya! Kali ini saya mau share hasil terjemahan saya. Saya mencoba menerjemahkan percakapan Bahasa Korea dari TalkToMeInKorean Iyagi (이야기) ke 41 yang membahas tentang Drama (드라마). Jangan lupa kasih comment ya! Selamat membaca! 여러분 안녕하세요! 이 게시물에서 저는 드라마에 대한 TTMIK 이야기를 번역하기 위해 도전하고 있어요. 코멘트를 남겨 주세요! Hello Everyone! In this post I'd like to challange my self to translate TTMIK Story about Drama. Don't forget to leave comment okay! KyeongEun : Halo HyeonWoo : Halo KyeongEun KyeongEun : Halo HyeonWoo HyeonWoo : Halo semua. Saya HyeonWoo. KyeongEun : Saya KyeongEun. HyeonWoo : Ya. KyeongEun. (Ya) Saya dengar hari ini kita akan bercerita tentang topik yang banyak disukai para pendengar kita. KyeongEun : Ya HyeonWoo : Apakah itu? KyeongEun : Drama HyeonWoo : Drama KyeongEun : Kita akan bercerita tentang drama Korea HyeonWoo : Drama Korea? KyeongEun : Iya. Kita akan bercerita tentang drama Korea HyeonWoo : Kenapa?